This update is now in the Microsoft Store, and is a fairly minor (in terms of what you can see) update.
- Improved typing performance (specifically, periodic lag while typing at-speed) in the editor
- Fixed average word count and estimated completion dates in Project Statistics.
Back in September, I bought my Surface Go. After using it for almost four months, it seemed like a good idea to follow up with how it’s been working out.
Continue reading “Surface Go – Three Months Later”
This update is now in the
Windows Microsoft Store.
- In order to help answer the age old question “What’s a better word for some_word ?”, eclecdec now uses the Datamuse cloud service to offer word suggestions. This is available by clicking on the “Better Words” ribbon button in the Story Card editor.
- Add the ability to edit the current card title in the Story Card editor. This is available by clicking on the “Title” ribbon button.
- Added the ability Story Cards to be treated as individual chapters titled with their title, rather than scenes with chapter titles based on folders. This is configurable in Settings.
- Reorganized editor ribbon.
- The current card title is displayed as the window title when editing a Story Card.
- Improved selection in the editor. Selected text will remain visually selected when focus is changed. This is only fixed in the Windows 10 October 2018 update (1809).
- Fixed a bug where project statistics could lump the word count for a day into the previous day’s count.
- Minor wording fixes in project statistics display.