Frustrated with the existing recipe manager apps available, I created my own! The interface is minimalist and easy to use, while still being packed with the features you expect. Ingredients can be scaled and even converted between volumes and weights, English and metric. Recipes imported from websites are cleaned up and formatted automatically.
When you add a recipe, ingredients are interpreted to determine what it is and how much is in the recipe. Each ingredient is checked against a database and totaled up to determine the nutritional content of the recipe, helping you make more informed choices about what to eat.
When you import a recipe from a website or paste text from some other source, the ingredients are interpreted to determine quantities and units, even modifiers like "chopped" or "diced". Temperatures and timers are recognized for easier cooking.
Ready to cook? Enter cook mode to see each step presented with its associated ingredients. Timers found in the instruction are identified and set up automatically, ready for your use.
- Tag recipes to quickly create categories
- Integrates with Reminders to save ingredients to your shopping list
- Timers are detected in instructions and set up for you to use
- Recipes are automatically synced between your iPhone and iPad
- Share recipe files with friends via several formats