The *beta* version of eclecdec is now available in the Windows Store at this link:
It’s more or less a “closed” beta, in that it requires the above direct link to access it.
I expect bugs and crashes, so the usual caveats about beta version apply. I don’t expect it to burst into flame but, hey, you never know.
For anyone reading this and wondering what I’m talking about, here’s the Store blurb:
eclecdec is an index card based tool for creative writing, with the end goal of producing a Microsoft Word based manuscript
- Compose your story as you have time, using a scene per card, and compile the cards into a docx file suitable for post-processing using Microsoft Word
- Keep track of non-story information and reminders using different card types
- Keep track of reminders and questions
- Organize cards as you see fit, using a familiar folder structure
- Include sketches either for your own planning use, or for inclusion within the story
eclecdec is distributed using a pay-it-forward model:
- Write something and publish it out to the world
- Support Indy Authors
- Or both!
Please provide feedback using the “Give Feedback” link in Settings
And thanks in advance for your support. Let’s get more people writing!